Avocado oil is a hit in beauty, and not without a reason it was nicknamed the multivitamin bomb for hair. Indeed, it has saved many heads from hairy disaster. When it comes to the quality avocado oil, the one which is worth recognizing is Nanoil Avocado Oil. Certified (Ecocert), cold-pressed, unrefined and organic oil preserves all its precious ingredients that fresh avocado pear offers.
Nanoil Avocado Oil – action and properties
Abundant in essential fatty acids avocado oil is good at moisturizing and nourishing skin. It fills the gaps in protective lipid barrier of dermis. Moreover, Nanoil Avocado Oil is antibacterial, antiviral and fungicidal, yet this isn’t the most important function fulfilled by this natural substance. It appears that avocado oil strengthens hair follicles and counteracts hair loss, regenerates hair, smooths it out and improves bounciness. This is a natural source of antioxidants and a veritable vitamin bomb for hair and skin. Avocado Oil by Nanoil is a 100% pure and organic substance, free from synthetic additives. It’s also worth mentioning that this oil has strong anti-ageing effect, reduces wrinkles, makes skin more supple as well as highlights skin discolorations and accelerates skin healing. Moreover, avocado oil is perfect for dry, mature and sensitive skin types. It deals with various skin ailments such as psoriasis and eczema. Lastly, Avocado Oil by Nanoil can be applied solo or used as a constituent of homemade beauty products.
Nanoil Avocado Oil – use
It’s incredibly versatile. As mentioned above, it serves hair and skin equally well. It’s worth learning its properties to take the most out of Avocado Oil by Nanoil. This oil can be applied:
- solo, directly to skin, hair and fingernails
- as an extra ingredient added to either regular or homemade masks, scrubs, hair conditioners, body balms, etc.
- to create almost all types of D.I.Y. cosmetics
- as a carrier oil
- to body balm in order to improve skin suppleness and smoothness
- as an anti-cellulite and body lifting massage oil
- for a bath (body, hand, foot) or directly to bathwater
- for hair oil treatment, as a hair mask, hair end serum
- as after-shave or after-sun cream
- to take care of face, neck and cleavage (either solo or as a serum applied prior to a regular cream)
- as a serum improving eye skin (it smooths out, reduces wrinkles)
- to remove makeup due to OCM
- as a nail regenerating conditioner
- as a beard oil
Nanoil Avocado Oil – ingredients
Nanoil Argan Oil offers a set of precious fatty acids and vitamins A, B, D, E, H, K, PP – no other oil offers such a huge number of vitamins as avocado oil does. Strong antioxidants (flavonoides) and plant sterols improve cell self-regeneration. Additionally, this oil is rich in squalene (balances sebaceous glands functioning), proteins, minerals that skin and hair need to become stunning and well-taken-care-of. It should be realized that avocado oil also offers a high concentration of healthy fats, lycopene, potassium, vitamins, lutein and zeaxanthin.
Nanoil Avocado Oil – where to buy it?
This natural cosmetic can be bought online, on the official website. This oil by Nanoil can be also bought in e-shops selling beauty and hair care products.
- big size (50 ml) when compared to other natural oils having 30 ml or 15 ml
- Ecocert label
- organic, pure, unrefined and cold-pressed oil
- multitude of uses (body, face, hair and fingernails)
- takes care of dry, mature, dehydrated, couperose skin that is prone to irritations and allergy
- regenerates dry hands, feet, knees, elbows as well as brittle and dehydrated hair
- helps flabby skin that lacks moisture and suppleness
- offers the finest regeneration for damaged, dry, brittle and stiff hair
- only one size
- mind the glass bottle, it may break
- isn’t suitable for low porosity hair